Now is the time to keep up the pressure! TWW Members nationwide. This is an immediate Call To Action #C2A. Please pass this information on to your regional group members and any other resistance groups that you are a part of. Here are some
We stand united in agreement behind Senator Mark Warner, vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, who stated “the only way this Administration can begin to demonstrate a commitment to the rule of law, which has so far been sorely lacking, is to cooperate fully with the ongoing congressional investigations and to support the appointment of an independent special counsel.”
Put the phones numbers listed below and shown on the video in your phones & start calling them. See below for a script and additional ways to take action.
The Time to Act is Now – Here is What You Can Do
- Key Message: Demand a special prosecutor be appointed to lead an independent investigation into Trump’s Russia connections before a new FBI Director is in place.
- Sign THIS petition
- See CAPAF talking points here
- Contact your Member of Congress (find your representative by going here ) and to fax go here
- Download and reshare the video posted above by going here or sharing the video directly from here
Suggested script: My name is (X) from (city/state). I’m calling to urge Senator (X) to push for the appointment of an independent special prosecutor to investigate Russia’s involvement with the Trump campaign and the 2016 election. Sally Yates’ bombshell testimony followed by the firing of James Comey has made it clear a special prosecutor is needed to guarantee a full investigation.
6. Call Department of Justice Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein (202-353-1555), who now oversees the Russia investigation, to appoint a special prosecutor.
Suggested script: Hi, my name is (X) from (city/state). I’m calling to ask Mr. Rosenstein to appoint an independent special prosecutor to investigate Russia’s involvement with the Trump campaign and the 2016 election. I believe this is the only way to guarantee a fair and full investigation instead of more partisan politics. Thank you.
7. On Social
Help us keep the lights on
We hope this information helps. For more updates like this, stay tuned to the Together We Will Newsroom, and please consider supporting our 100%-volunteer-run organization by making a $5-10 donation to our grassroots efforts.